Friday 26 October 2012

Going berserk at the dawn of tweenage

filed under Vendetta
Chapter B: Vendy turns twenty


Then: You're 12, you are excited about being on the threshold of teenage.
Now: You're 19, you go berserk about entering tweenage!

Then: Whoa, I'm gonna be a grown up now!
Now: Sigh, wish I could be 5 again!

Then: I'll be out of Middle School, and will have my own version of High School Musical.
Now: I want to enter the best B-School, earn at least a zillion , and HAVE to look the best.

Then: Since last three months, going gaga over the fact that my bday is round the corner.
Now: Like exams, the D-day is knocking on the door, and I want to take as long as possible to turn the door knob.

Then: Hinting mummy now and then , during supermarket excursions, to buy the inevitable Vanilla Essence.
Now: Feigning the lack of knowledge that your pals are bringing some random cake.

Then: Your family gives you a lavish party.
Now: The hole in your pocket just transformed from its microscopic self to a gargantuan avatar .






No comments:

Post a Comment